Sanifloor 1, for tiled floors
Sanifloor allows a shower to be installed easily and economically without accessing sewer pipes. The water reaches the pump through a gully which discharges it back to the sewer line. A stylish walk in shower is easy with Sanifloor. It can pump up to 3m vertically or 30m horizontally. Higher flow rate means it can be used with powerful rain head showers.
- Wireless communication between the pump and plug for easy installation.
- Easy to maintain replaceable detection module
- Installation without the need for major work: small, local excavation: small evacuation diameter (25 mm)
- Large volume output 30 l/min (compatible with rainwater)
SANIFLOOR+ includes a suction pump and a plug, and makes it possible to install a walk-in without the need for major building work. The wireless detection system in the plug makes fitting particularly easy. The replaceable detection unit also simplifies maintenance. Designed specifically where floor drainage is required but where space underneath is very limited. This two part kit with a powerful shower waste pump and a choice of four waste designs
The SANIFLOOR+ has 3 versions for all the floor coverings on the market.
- SANIFLOOR+ 1 for tiled floors
- SANIFLOOR+ 2 for flexible floors
- SANIFLOOR+ 3 For extra-flat shower tray
Dimensions l x w x h (mm)
295 x 191 x 164
*Packing list: SANIFLOOR+ pump, dedicated drain, check valve, connectors.
Ref: EAN 3308815076232