Last blog articles
Contact us by our contact form
END OF TRIP FACILITY, MONASH CONFERENCE CENTRE, MELBOURNE, VIC
Case Studies 09/30/2020
Create an end of
Plumbing needed in the basement of a multistorey oﬃce building.
Located at the Paris end of Collins Street, the Monash Conference Centre features amazing spaces, leading technology, award-winning food and a state-of-the-art end of
Initially, the area was used for storage, providing the project team with a blank canvas. Once it was identiﬁed that two showers were needed, the challenge that came up was plumbing. As the area is at basement level on a concrete ﬂoor, conventional plumbing was not possible.
“To achieve this area, with all the features required, we selected the Sanifloor. As there is a concrete floor and the
- Damian Willmott, VIC Business Development Manager
The Saniﬂoor enables the installation of a walk-in shower in commercial and domestic applications. The advanced suction technology of the pump allows water to be drawn from the shower collection gully, then pump vertically, performing
"The tenants are happy that they can exercise or ride to their office and have a shower before they begin their day. The end of
- Guido Ortiz, Facilities Manager
- Allows the installation of a shower on a concrete slab.
- Featuring a depth of only 164mm, the Saniﬂoor ﬁts easily inside a small wall cavity or vanity.
- Draws the water away using advanced suction technology, allowing the installation of a shower without the need to raise the tray.