Last blog articles
Search on blog
Contact us by our contact form
MEDISTAY HOSPITAL ACCOMODATION, KOGARAH, NSW
Case Studies 12/21/2018
Create all-inclusive accommodation for families visiting hospital patients.
Plumbing needed in a multistorey oﬃce building.
To turn an empty oﬃce ﬂoor into
“The purpose of this area was to create accommodation for the families of hospital patients, so they could be close to their loved ones while they are in
I’ve known about Saniflo for a long time, so when I decided to create accommodation and had an issue with plumbing, Saniflo was the obvious choice.”
Managing Director MediStay
To create studio apartments with their own ensuite and kitchenette in a multistorey building, a macerator and/or greywater pump is needed. In these situations, it’s not possible to drill core holes through to the below tenants, meaning that gravity plumbing is not an option.
“We recommended Sanipack as it’s an ideal unit if the pump needs to be located away from the toilet, which we needed in this case. For
- Greg Waters, Technical Manager Saniflo Australasia.
- Allows the installation of a wall hung toilet, vanity basin and shower.
- Featuring a depth of only 146mm, the Sanipack ﬁts easily inside a small wall cavity
- Can be ﬁtted with a SaniAlarm.
- Pumps 5m vertically, 100m horizontally, or lesser combinations or both